33A-5R Series DC Right Angle Gearmotor Model 6127
- 33A motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shaft.
- Bronze sleeve bearing on output shaft for quietness.
- Permanently lubricated.
- Bronze gear for high shock load capability.
- Hardened and ground worm for strength and long life.
- Performance ratings of 130V models are based on use with filtered controls.
- Gearmotors can be mounted via four holes in motor base.
- IP-44 achieved with terminal box model 0984 or 1984.
- We stock a full line of speed controls for our PMDC motors.
|Replacement Parts Available |
- Brush S49200047
- Brush Cap S49301001
- Spring S57400008
||130V, Class B, Grease Lubrication |
|Rated Torque (lb-in)
|Peak Torque (lb-in)
|Radial Load (lbs)
|Length XH (inch)
||074 10101 |