- 24A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Bronze sleeve bearing on output shaft for quietness.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing semi-fluid grease lubrication for long life.
- Bronze gear for high shock load capability.
- Hardened and ground worm for high strength and long life.
- Performance ratings of 130V models are based on use with filtered controls.
- Gearmotors can be mounted via four tapped holes in bottom of the gearhead.
- View a replacement parts list for this series in PDF format