- 42A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Rugged gearhead designed for heavy continuous loads with ample strength for shock loads; unvented for extended seal life.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Ball bearing on output shaft for high radial and axial load capacity.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing oil for long life.
- Bronze gear for high shock load capability.
- Hardened and ground worm for strength and long life.
- Performance ratings of 130V models are based on use with filtered controls.
- Mounting feet are located on gearhead.