- 42A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Unvented gearhousing.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shafts.
- Needle bearing on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated gearing utilizing semi-fluid grease for long life.
- Selectively hardened steel helical gearing for quietness and high output to size ratio.
- Helical pinion accurately cut on motor shaft for maximum strength and minimum noise.